I wanted to show the outcome of the resin flower I made. It did end up with one air bubble, which I didn’t mind. I liked the effect it gave. I’m not really sure what I want to do with it. Leave it as is and make it a paperweight or turn it into a big necklace. Still deciding.
The little one’s with Dora on them came out cute. Maybe I’ll just make those into magnets for my granddaughter. Her mom could put them on the fridge or something.
Back to the flower one. I’m thinking maybe putting some bling on it. I was thinking of painting around it with white or yellow. Then I thought, the effect of the floating flower wouldn’t be there. Next would be, where to drill the hole to place the bail. Hmmm. Tricky, tricky!
All in all it came out cute. I tried to scale it down but I had to cut the flowers, it seemed, into thousands of pieces! (Ok, hundreds!) Well, probably less. But that’s how it felt. lol They came out ok, but you really couldn’t tell that they were flowers. Just random colors that someone injected into the resin. I don’t think I’ll try that again.