I finally finished my tank top. I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile but there is usually so many others things to do. So I hunkered down and said ‘No, your going to do this because you need to practice. And alot of it.
I usually go to the thrift so to go find materials I can use for other things. But I noticed that much of what I had purchased had alot of it. And much of the parts you need are already sewn, like a hem. So I took a summer dress, that of course wasn’t my size and made into a top. I also had a pattern that I found at the thrift store as well and made use of it. For starting anew since a few years, it didn’t come out that bad. Of course it could be better! I’m not trying to fool anybody.
It took me a couple of days. Unlike a pro, who would of had it done in couple of hours or less. lol So here is the dress. I’m not sure if I could put the photos side by side. If I can’t, I’m sure you’ll recognize it by the material in the next post.